Artist. Born in Vasa, Finland, 1968. Education: 1989-93 Swedish School of Fine Arts, Nykarleby, 1988-89 The folk institute of Alandia. Courses in Freehand airbrush, Matton School in Stockholm, 1988, studies in sculpture, Alandia Fine Arts Association, 1989, lithography and fine art at Vasa Graphics Association in 1991, offset technique at Swedish School of Fine Arts, Nykarleby, 1994, carborundum technique at the Swedish School of Fine Arts, Nykarleby, 1994.
- "Peter Rosvik", Ets Gallery, Umeå, Sweden, 1995
- "Exhibition(ism)", Viktor Gallery, Nykarleby, 1995
- "Anonymous portraits", Petalax Library, 1996
Recent group exhibitions:
- "Metamorphos", regional exhibition, Hall of Art, Vasa
- "LIGHTS", works on paper, Biennal Graphic Arts Exhibition, Musée de Saint Maur La Varenne, France
Peter Rosvik may be contacted through e-mail: